Wednesday, April 5, 2017

First Week of April

I was all set to make a meal plan and then life happened. I ended up in the ER with a sick 2 year old and have not recouped the lost sleep yet so I have been totally winging easy dinners so far this week other than Sunday when I was still feeling good about the week.


Sun Apr 2nd:
Dinner: I wanted soup on Sunday as a slight cold front came through and I used that and being home with a coughing child as an excuse. Scrolling through pinterest Minestrone soup jumped off the page at me so I combined this recipe and this recipe to make my own version. I did not have any zucchini so I just used more of the other veggies and since I did not have canned beans so I put them in at beginning. 





It is probably my own fault for altering the recipes but I was disappointed. However since I made a crockpot full this is my lunch all week!


I did bake some Nutella Banana Bread which as always was awesome.


Mon Apr 3rd:
Breakfast: Nutella Banana Bread
Lunch: Soup and Sandwich
Dinner: spaghetti and French Bread

Tue Apr 4th:
Breakfast: Donuts with the boys after a night spent in the ER
Lunch: Chick-Fil-A on the go
Dinner: Smoked sausage and sweet potato fries

Wed Apr 5th:
Breakfast: Nutella Banana Bread
Lunch: Flautas out with a coworker
Dinner:Baked spaghetti using the leftover noodles and sauce with added spinach and cheese.


Thur Apr 6th:
Breakfast: Nutella Banana Bread
Lunch: Sandwich with cheese stick, clementine and a few chips
Dinner: Bacon, scrambled eggs and biscuits

Fri Apr 7th:
Breakfast: donuts
Lunch: Tacos with friends
Dinner: Grilled Cheese

Sat Apr 8th:
Dinner: Ham, baked potatoes and Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks from  the How Sweet It Is blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment