Tuesday, May 21, 2013

blogging book underway

The storm has kept people away from work today so I am using the time to catch up on some reading. I finished reading Living More with Less which was a great book that I recommend. I am now reading Blog, INC. with the hopes I will be able to figure this format out. My eyes needed a rest from the printed page so I thought I would spend a moment on here.

With all the storms and sick people at my house this week has been a blur so I am putting the menu up from a foggy memory. Sunday evening we had Ham with scrambled eggs and toast after church and naps. Last night I used the left over ham in some navy beans and served that with cornbread. Tonight I am searching my brain for something to do with the leftover beans and or cornbread. It is rainy and cooler so I may make a soup when I get home and incorporate the beans in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment