Thursday, May 2, 2013

May!!!

May is off and running....I have started reading the blogging books with the hopes of working this page out. I also stopped last night and spent under $10 for ice cream and milk. Tonight I stopped and spent less than $10 for bananas and a ham. I portioned the ham out when I came home for 4 meals.
The ham was  obviously the protein for dinner tonight, this was paired with steamed carrots and a cherry crumble. I want to use up stuff from the freezer so if my garden produces later this summer I will have room to put some of the veggies up. The cherries were from some I put up a couple of months ago and the carrots were from 25 pounds I purchased through my co-op and put up a few months ago. Tomorrow the plan is to use up the leftover ham and a little more that I portioned out as well as some potatoes I have from the co-op to make a chowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment