Thursday, October 3, 2013

delusional

I realized as I was walking back into work today from lunch that I am delusional. I keep having this thought that if I get extra stuff out of my house and organize my life that I will have time to sit down in the evening at my home desk and type out this blog in an organized thoughtful way. Laughing at myself for this thought has been the best therapy. This blog is just going to have to go in fits and starts when I have time in between work, my family, friends, groups I belong to and church.

With that being said October is off to a running start with us still eating on Septembers groceries since I have not had a chance to get to the store.

I have had some sense of accomplishment at home as I have almost traded or sold everything we cleaned out from the first pass through the house. I was able last night to clean off our large table so I can start crafting soon. There was an internal debate on whether I should start with my sewing projects first or scrapbooking. I went with sewing so I can clean all of it out of the dining room and get some Christmas projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment