Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Third Week of March

This post is after the fact so I am just going to put up the meal plan along with dinners as I can not remember all meals for all days at this point.


Sun Mar 19th:

Dinner: Creamy pasta with asparagus and bacon from the Love Grows Wild blog.


Mon Mar 20th:

Dinner: Salad with baked potato. I baked an Idaho for Phillip and a sweet potato for me. Clark ate off both our plates and Logan had a sandwich.


Tue Mar 21st:

Dinner: Phillip's birthday so I picked up Chinese!

Wed Mar 22nd:

Dinner: Grilled Teriyaki Flank Steak from the RecipeGirl blog . I can not stress enough how magical this steak was. The flavor was amazing.


Thur Mar 23rd:

Dinner: Phillip picked up Chips and Dips just because

Fri Mar 24th:

Dinner: Cheesesteaks using the leftover flank steak. I used this recipe from The Little Kitchen blog.

Sat Mar 25th:

Dinner: Friend sat with the kids so we could go out to dinner. We tried a local Italian place that opened up down the street from us. It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment