Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Meals the First Full Week of February


I contributed to Bountiful Baskets and went to the farmer's market this past weekend so I have a ton of produce to work with. I will post the pictures here but break down the purchases on the grocery total post.




I did trade the cauliflower, bell peppers and green onions for some Kind Bars.




Sunday: Frito Pie using up a can of chili that was hanging out in the cabinet

Monday: Phillip is sick and wanted just steamed rice so I made that for him and the boys and I had sandwiches and fresh salad

Tuesday: Ground buffalo tacos with Mexican fried rice from Premeditated Leftovers. Tiny one was happy to get a chip taco as he calls them. I cut the rice recipe in half to make use of leftover steamed rice. I also used a partial can of rotel rather than tomatoes and green chilies individually. I will use the rest of the rotel and corn in the taco soup later this week.



Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from A Mind Full Mom , mashed sweet potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and a leftover bread stick.

Thursday: We had Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Domestic Superhero only I used the pulled pork from the night before and cooked on the stove top.




Friday: Taco soup using leftover ground buffalo, rotel and rest of corn. I also had a partial envelope of ranch dip mix from making ranch potatoes.
 Saturday: I was going to make corndogs but Phillip went by Winco today and they were sampling a marinade with sirloin steak so it came home with him and became dinner. Parmesan crusted asparagus and garlic toast. I am in love with the new Sara Lee Artisan breads for garlic toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment