Friday, September 21, 2012

I know my posts at time will seem random, that is how my life and brain work and I would say sorry but I am not really. This morning started off slow just because I am not a morning person and so getting up for work is always hard. The goal was to be a grownup and start getting to work ontime every day...worked today. Work has been crazy because that seems to be what all the people I am dealing with are. The randomness starts with I am not a car person but I am married to one and since his phone will not log on today I have been online placing his fantasy bids for the Barrett Jackson auction, we shall see how I do. Other randomness for today has to do with the joy I felt when Rosanne Cash said in her book that she missed songs that tell a story which is something I have felt for a long time! A large majority of music being put out today has no meaning and purpose.

On another front I am meeting someone tonight to trade her a no longer needed toy for some paper towels and then trading those paper towels later for some organic seeds for next year's garden. I love how circular the trading site has been for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment