Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I think Tuesday could be my new Monday.....I am exhausted and as always there is still a ton to do when I get home. I added all the new items for this JBF sale last night and printed the tags today, so tonight I will need to tag the new items and get the car loaded up. This will need to be accomplished after I run to the library, pick up a gallon of milk and take the munckin out for his birthday dinner. My original thought was I could get started on thank you notes from his birthday party tonight but I think that is a pipe dream. Hopefully we will settle for bath time, reading fun toddler books and finally bed time.  Maybe I am just a glutton for punishment since I am supposed to also clean up the living room for company tonight and send out emails begging forgiveness for skipping a wedding this weekend in favor of in-laws family reunion which was planned at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment