Monday, February 27, 2017

Last Days of February, Beginning of March

I know I say this repeatedly but it was tough making a plan this week. I really feel worn out emotionally between the funeral some family drama and sick kids so focusing on this and picturing the week was a strain.


Sun Feb 26th:
Dinner: fend for yourselves.

Mon Feb 27th:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese
Lunch: out with coworker
Dinner: Beef Stroganoff using the leftover ground beef from tacos last week

Tue Feb 28th:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese
Lunch: out with coworker
Dinner: fish sticks and mac-n-cheese. I could not find pork chops in the freezer although I swore they were there when I made the menu plan.

Wed Mar 1st:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese
Lunch: frozen dinner, strawberries and a cheese stick
Dinner: Crustless quiche from A Pretty Life's blog. I made it using the leftover ham and some spinach.


Thur Mar 2nd:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese
Lunch:strawberries, cheese stick, pretzels
Dinner: Hasselback potatoes from Damn Delicious blog. Served with biscuits. I intended to make a salad but the lettuce was turning so I skipped it. I went with hasselback potatoes because the ones I have on hand were too small to be baked potatoes on their own.

Right before I went in the oven



Fri Mar 3rd:
Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese
Lunch: out with former coworkers
Dinner:At Phillip's request we had spaghetti

Sat Mar 4th:
Dinner: Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment