Monday, February 27, 2017

Fourth Week of February

Cleaning up drafts on the blog and I accidentally deleted this original post so here we are again!!!

This week had a couple of days where I did not make plans because we would be with family.



Sun Feb 19th:
Lunch: Something I do not normally fix but we did not go to church I winged a pasta dish.


I cooked down some bacon pieces, used some of the grease to cook some mushrooms and garlic. I then added a can of diced tomatoes. Once all that had simmered together I added some cooked penne and the bacon.

Dinner: Pulled pork tosatadas

Mon Feb 20th:
Lunch: Leftover pulled pork tostadas
Dinner: Wake with family

Tue Feb 21st:
Lunch: Food with the family after the service
Dinner: Grilled Cheese

Wed Feb 22nd:
Lunch: pulled pork tostadas
Dinner: Tacos but used ground beef instead of leftover pulled pork

Thur Feb 23rd:
Lunch: pulled pork tostadas
Dinner: Brinner!!! We had pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs

Fri Feb 24th:
Lunch: out with coworkers
Dinner: I broke from the meal plan and made chicken pot pie

Sat Feb 25th:
Dinner: Brown Sugar ham, strawberries and green beans


There was a lot of ham leftover and so I stripped it off the bone and then put 1 portion in the fridge to use this week and the rest in the freezer for future meals including the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment