Monday, September 10, 2018

Second Week of September

This past weekend was full of activity which has made this Monday extra hard. I am really longing for another weekend. The jumping from one activity to the next is why my CSA photo is just a box shot. I gave the bell peppers and lettuce you see peeking through away.


With the veggies/fruit left from last week and this box I came up with this menu plan:

Sunday Sept 9th:
Breakfast: donuts
Lunch: chicken with friends
Dinner: Grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches

Monday Sept 10th:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: Arby's on the run to meet someone for an offerup sale
Dinner: Got home last night and realized we still had leftover sausage to use up so I made Jolean's Cheese Potato and Smoked Sausage Casserole from Genius Kitchen instead and will just bump Monday to Wednesday and go from there.

Tuesday Sept 11th:
Breakfast: Part of a kolache that the birthday boy did not finish
Lunch: The biscuit I had purchased myself for breakfast and a plum
Dinner: Met friends for fast food at the birthday boy's favorite place

Wednesday Sept 12th:
Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios
Lunch: Chicken strip kid's meal at Wendy's with friends
Dinner:Chicken Pasta with Bacon and Spinach in Creamy Tomato Sauce by What's in the Pan. The sauce separated on me ( I was cooking it in a separate pot) and so I just dumped it and served the dish without it. Even without the sauce this was a really tasty dish.






Thursday Sept 13th:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Chinese buffet with friend
Dinner: Peppery Beef and Broccoli from Cooking Light with steamed rice



Friday Sept 14th:
Breakfast: Kaloche and chocolate iced coconut do-nut
Lunch: Pepper chicken and Lo Mein
Dinner: Stir fry using some leftover steak and noodles



Saturday Sept 15th:
Breakfast: biscuits
Lunch: whatburger on the run
Dinner: Homemade Beef Stew Recipe from Ciao Florentina using leftover steak

No comments:

Post a Comment