Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Third Week of September

Saturday I was feeling ok and had some time on my own while the boys were getting haircuts. Most of the time I spent cleaning up at the house but I also used the time to pick up my CSA share. Minus the onions this is what I picked up



After the pickup I started feeling a bit icky and by Sunday was full on sick so I did not work on a menu plan. I have been going with easy comfort foods since then.

Sunday Sept 16th:
Breakfast: Donuts and kaloches
Lunch: grilled cheese
Dinner:  chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese



Monday Sept 17th:
Breakfast: biscuits
Lunch: biscuits
Dinner: Carne Guisada from The Food Charlatan which I served as soft tacos with steamed rice and refried beans. 

Tuesday Sept 18th:
Breakfast: leftover biscuits
Lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich
Dinner: Spaghetti with buttered bread

Wednesday Sept 19th:
Breakfast: Biscuit
Lunch: pizza with friend
Dinner: Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole from Jo Cooks. I used leftovers from the week thus far to make the casserole. It tasted a bit different than normal as I used the leftover Carne Guisada instead of unseasoned chicken.

Thursday Sept 20th:
Breakfast: biscuit
Lunch: Wendy's
Dinner: Bacon, eggs, biscuits and watermelon

Friday Sept 21st:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Sub and soup
Dinner: Homemade chicken noodle soup

Saturday Sept 22nd:
Breakfast: Biscuits
Lunch: sandwich
Dinner: Homemade pepperoni pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment