Sunday, February 28, 2016

Prepping for Pantry Challenge

I have been mulling over the pantry challenge and have decided to do it. I am making a list of items I can not do without for the month. These would be items I have to go to the store for or face mutiny from the other people at the house.

The list has been made and it is shorter than I anticipated. I can not ask the other people in the house to do without:

Nutella
Milk
Bread
Pepperoni
Snack Cakes
Yogurt
Blueberries

I realize dairy and produce were on her list of allowable items but knowing my inability to go into the grocery store for just these items I added them to this list. With that being said I made a trip to Winco in preparation for the challenge and purchased a month's worth of the items that would not spoil and 2 week's worth of the  milk and bread.

Let the challenge begin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment