Wednesday, August 10, 2016

2nd Week in August

Things continue to need addressing at the house so I have again not made a meal plan and continue to wing it.


Sun Aug 7th:  Fried rice I made using leftover rice, some fajita chicken and  the rest of some mixed veggies I had on hand.

Mon Aug 8th:
lunch- ate at home because my car had to be towed and I was waiting to see what was up.
dinner- Jolean's Cheese Potato and Smoked Sausage Casserole. This is my go to a lot of the time when I have leftover smoked sausage. I used up most of the potatoes I have left at home also.

Tue Aug 9th:
lunch- turkey and cheese sandwich with watermelon
dinner- pancakes and eggs

Wed Aug 10th:
lunch-ate out with coworker
dinner- Lasagna Roll Ups. I used this idea but left out the cinnamon and spinach as I did not have any. I also added ground beef to my sauce.

Thur Aug 11th:
lunch- ate out with coworker ( she is retiring after us working together for 15 years so I am getting all the visits in I can )
dinner- pizza


Fri Aug 12th:
lunch- out with coworkers
dinner-

No comments:

Post a Comment