Monday, August 1, 2016

Beginning Week of August

As of the moment I am starting this post I have not made a menu up yet. I am going to but need to see what is still hanging in the fridge to use up.



Sun Jul 31st: Pigs in a blanket with homemade mac and cheese at Phillip's request.

Mon Aug 1st:
lunch- out with coworkers
dinner- I was just pulling stuff out of the fridge trying to throw something together. I ended up sweating some onions, garlic and mushrooms down and then putting half a can of diced tomatoes in it. I added the leftover fajita chicken and some pasta I cooked up. I then wilted the rest of the spinach in the dish and topped with some Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. It was tasty and used up a bunch of stuff from the fridge.

Tue Aug 2nd:
lunch-peppered turkey with cheese sandwich, cantaloupe and strawberries
dinner- steak fajitas with leftover refried beans.

Wed Aug 3rd:
lunch- peppered turkey with cheese sandwich, cantaloupe with strawberries and potato chips
dinner- Philly Cheesesteaks using the leftover steak and the rest of the mushrooms I had at the house.

Thur Aug 4th:
lunch- ham and cheese sandwich
dinner- Mcdonald's, had to keep the boys out of the house so Phillip could finish a test. We school shopped after eating at their choice of McDonald's.

Fri Aug 5th:
lunch- out for lunch with coworkers
dinner-

Sat Aug 6th: smoked sausage with rice


No comments:

Post a Comment