Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Looking Back Maybe I Was Not Lazy This Weekend.

I labeled myself as lazy because I did not make up a menu plan last week and I did not spend every night working in the yard. I realized after the weekend that I am not lazy. I made some alternate choices this past week and did not manage to get a sparkly clean house or finish the back yard but I was still working on getting stuff taken care of. I need to go easier on myself and keep telling myself steady wins the race. Things will eventually be taken care of or at least brought to a manageable level and then I can relax without beating myself up (maybe).


Saturday:

8:00am wake up against my wishes, the children decided it was a good time.
Get load of clothes from washer and hang on line
start another load
Put biscuits in the oven for breakfast
work to keep kids from beating each other up
get stuff together for day including packages to mail, diaper bag, cups for race trac drinks, items to return and books to return to library
hang out 2 more loads of clothes
get a shower
get dressed
make sure kids have managed to get dressed
10:50am out of the house
post office to mail packages
library to return and check out more stuff
race trac for drinks
head to mimi's house 30 miles from home
take mimi and the munchkins to lunch
go to store so she can buy a birthday present for Clark, come home with 2 things for Clark and 1 for Logan
go to another store for her to complete a return and walk out with 2 more items for each boy
take Mimi home and let the boys play at her house
load up to head home
stop at race trac for gas and refills
get home with sleeping children
unload kids and stuff from car
leave sleeping kids with their dad and head to Winco
hungry so go through the drive thru at Rosa's for burrito
Winco for more groceries than originally intended
Race Trac for another drink ( last week for free refills)
talk with homeless man and give him money for dinner
head home
unload groceries
scan for rebates
clean out fridge and put away cold stuff
clean out snack/cereal pantry and put away the rest of the groceries
dinner
clean up from dinner
take Clark for a walk
baths
read to the boys
bed!

Sunday:
8:00am- up again with the boys, I am going to remind Logan of this when school starts
 get clothes off the line ( Phillip had stained and sealed the deck on Saturday so I could not get out there)
fold and put away some of the clothes
get kids ready for church
bags packed
swing through donut place
church
lunch
Clark asleep when we get home but Logan wakes up
I decide to sit on the couch and finish book
Logan plays legos and lays with me
Clark wakes up
boys "wash" my car while I weed the front flower beds
kids get baths
I break a bottle of soda in the bar
have to clean up glass, cabinet and floors
give Turbo a bath
clean boys bathroom
start dinner
get my shower
make up the boys beds
put up the bed rails so Clark can sleep in the bottom bunk
load dishwasher
get boys to bed
read some more and then sleep






No comments:

Post a Comment