Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Holiday Week Menu AKA the 1st Week of July


I have been overwhelmed at the house over the last few days and so our dinners are reflecting that.  Here is the current menu plan:



Sun Jul 3rd: sandwiches after a late evening with family

Mon Jul 4th: I got up and fixed pancakes for the boys! Dinner ended up being leftover pancakes for the munchkins. Phillip was out so he ate on the run. I had another sandwich.

Tue Jul 5th:
lunch- coworker wanted out of the building so went out to eat
dinner- Chicken Parmesan Casserole over spaghetti noodles with garlic bread. It was good, not exactly what I was expecting. For us it would not make a good stand alone dish. I served it over spaghetti and felt it was a mix of chicken spaghetti and baked spaghetti. Not sure when I will make it again as it was extra work for a dish not that different than something we already eat.

Wed Jul 6th:
lunch- sandwich with turkey and white cheddar. Served with chips and a nectarine.
Dinner- Hot dogs!

Thur Jul 7th:
lunch- went out with coworkers
dinner- Baked potatoes served with green side salad

Fri Jul 8th:
lunch- went out with coworkers
dinner- Steak cooked in my cast iron grill pan with fresh shelled peas and snaps.

Sat Jul 9th:  Grilled Flanken ribs with steamed broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment