Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Continuation of Back Yard Project.

I thought the front yard was grueling...until I moved to the backyard.  Our backyard is semi done but needs a lot of clean up and some re-planning. It has also been neglected during the front yard redo and is starting to show it.  I have finished the 2 narrow beds on either side of the deck but need to get pictures of those. Sunday night I did not work in the yard at all as Phillip did some weed eating and then sprayed with some cedar oil for the possible chiggers and mosquitos.

I cleaned up the bamboo, raked up an area, moved some rocks and bricks and then started on the porch last night. The boys spent the time making a mud hole and then splashing in it.



 And this is what I was working on:
This area is going to be last. Want to put a ground cover in as it is shaded.

These are coming out because the walk is too narrow

Screened porch Phillip finished for us

Unfortunately the inside of the porch

Cleaning away
I am hoping to finish cleaning the porch at least tonight and possibly start on the bed directly next to the porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment