Friday, July 15, 2016

Projects in the Back Yard Keep Going

The back yard is moving along with more visible progress.  It is a larger area with more diverse projects so there has been more visible changes but it is going to take a lot longer to get done.

Here are the photos from the last couple of nights.


Washed the porch floor off and then quit for the night so it could dry


99% done, I wanted to sweep it one more time

Filled bird feeder and put it out after picture. 
Next area!!!! I decided to turn it into a larger gnome/dinosaur garden

After clean up, raking, moved the border and plant to a better place for it and dug up the sad boxwood.

I did weed the front yard last night because I want to keep up with it rather than let it go and have to spend a ton of time cleaning it up again. Tonight I need to mow and I am hoping to get the gnome home built and then over the weekend I can make paths and plant. The boys can then place their dinos where they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment