Friday, July 8, 2016

Front Flower Beds are Complete and I Am Celebrating!!!!

This week marks the completion of the front flower beds!!!! It took some time out to mow one night and working until dark after a day on the paying job to get it done but I was determined. I had already really overestimated how much I could get done on a nightly basis and was tired of it dragging out. I was also getting excited that we were nearly done.



Clark was a great help at faux mowing.









The pile of leaves in the picture went to the curb today. I am planning on letting the plants spread and see how it fills out over the summer. Other than aesthetically looking better it should be a good home for wildlife and a pleasant place to be.

Of course I could not rest too long the side and back yards still need to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment