Thursday, January 5, 2017

Returning After a Painful Absense

I disappeared from the blog for a part of last year and then looked for a good time to come back. I thought the new year was as good a time as any.


Over the course of the time away a family member tried to kill herself when she found out her on line boyfriend was not real. She had been sending him money and got involved in a plot to kill off another family member for money and so we had a multitude of issues to deal with. This led to some separation in the family and I am not sure if it will ever be repaired. The family member that was plotted against is older so I have been working to check on her more often than usual and take my kids by so they can spend some time with her.

We also had several issues with my car that cropped up and had to be handled.

The latest issue was a hot water slab leak in our foundation that needed to be repaired. Luckily insurance took care of the plumbing expense but there was a lot of clean up and sheet rock repair that had to be taken care of after the plumbers were finished. I did use this time to go through everything in the cabinets and cull out what we did not need since I had to put it all up.

I am glad we are going into a new year and hope it is a lot calmer at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment