Monday, January 16, 2017

Meals for the Third Week of January


Sun Jan 15th:
Dinner was Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole from Jo Cooks. I used up the leftover rice, leftover corn and leftover chicken on this recipe. I halved the recipe to match what I had left and was a little disappointed. It was really good the last time I made the full recipe but for some reason half the rice is just not enough. If I halve it again I will use 3/4 the rice called for.

Mon Jan 16th:
At Home Day with the boys!!!
Breakfast: donuts left from yesterday
Lunch: Sandwiches for the boys and a frozen dinner for me
Dinner: Spaghetti and garlic toast

Tue Jan 17th:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Frozen dinner here at work
Dinner: I just lost motivation and so I picked up a pizza

Wed Jan 18th:
Breakfast: Early morning meeting so breakfast was provided. Bacon, French toast, and fresh fruit
Lunch: Treated to lunch by former coworker. Had raisin toast, grits and bacon.
Dinner:Baked spaghetti was on the menu using up the leftovers from Monday night.
Thur Jan 19th:
Breakfast: Donuts provided at work meeting
Lunch: Frozen dinner and banana along with a piece of cake a coworker made
Dinner: Grilled Flanken style ribs, roasted potatoes and black beans. I did not get a picture until dinner was over....here is the aftermath.

Fri Jan 20th:
Breakfast: Biscuit with butter and strawberry jelly and a banana
Lunch: pizza out with a couple of former coworkers
Dinner: hot dogs

Sat Jan 21st:
Dinner: soft tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment