Friday, January 13, 2017

Trade Items I Have Recieved This Month

I forgot to get a picture of the shave gel I received in trade last week but this is the latest batch of items I received. I traded some hair products Phillip was no longer using and 2 pieces of boys clothing for these:


The picture looks like it is haloed but I think it was just the flash reflecting off my counter.

I did not take a picture but today I received 2 rolls of paper towels and a milk crate for a project in trade for some hot rollers I have not used in years.

I traded a roll of paper towels for a jar full of old keys. I have had a couple of projects in mind using old keys so we will see if I have time to get around to it soon!

I went through a ton of craft supplies last night and decided I was not going to get to most of it. I cleaned out a lot of fabric and sewing notions. In exchange for that I received this bag of dog food and baking soda.

I also put up a t-shirt and lapel pin that Phillip did not want for trade yesterday morning. The trader left $6 cash rather than the requested items which is still ok with me!

I listed a bunch of stuff over the weekend not just on my trade group but Amazon and Ebay in an effort to clean up. I have a pending $10 value trade that will not complete before the end of the month but on Sunday I traded some books the boys were not reading for these packages of wipes




I also traded some pins and a patch for $3 cash. It looks like this will be all that comes through this month but it was a good haul and the house is a little lighter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment