Tuesday, July 25, 2017

4th Week of July

Vacation ended and we are trying to adjust to our regular schedule!




Sunday:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: McDonalds
Dinner: Pulled Pork from A Mind Full Mom served with Creamed Corn from Good Dinner Mom using some leftover corn on the cob and green beans.

Monday:
Breakfast: Bacon and leftover Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: McDonalds
Dinner:  Jolene's Cheese Potato and Smoked Sausage Casserole from food.com using leftover smoked sausage and the end of the potatoes and velveeta I had on hand.

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Flautas with a friend
Dinner:Bacon Fried Rice from Buns in My Oven. Of course I altered the recipe a bit. I used butter rather than bacon grease as my bacon was leftover. My rice was also leftover. I used the last fresh carrots I had from the CSA share, frozen peas, some mushrooms left from another dinner, and leftover corn I cut off the cob. I also used Teriyaki sauce and left out the siracha. It was still yummy!

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Banana Bread (I baked it and forgot I had put it up which is why I had cereal yesterday)
Lunch:Ramen noodles, a peach and some chips
Dinner: Hot Dogs

Thursday:
Breakfast: Banana bread
Lunch: Ramen noodles, a nectarine and some chips
Dinner: Soft Tacos using the leftover pulled pork, some fajita chicken, and most of the lettuce I had remaining.

Friday:
Breaskfast: Cereal
Lunch: PB&J sandwhich, chips and fruit
Dinner: Homemade Naan pizzas

Saturday:
Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Chick-fil-a
Dinner: Chicken Cacciatore from Cafe Delites which was yummy!  I was able to use a carrot and some tomatoes from that morning's CSA pick up. I also used up some mushrooms and an onion from a previous CSA pick up. This recipe also used up some leftover tomato paste from another recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment