Monday, July 17, 2017

3rd Week of July

Saturday morning I picked up our CSA share. I was a little surprised at the size of it....was prepared for a little more but will ride this out to see how it goes. After picking up the CSA the boys and I went to the farmer's market and picked up some tomatoes.





The menu may change on the fly this week as my mom is coming in town for a visit.



Sunday:
Breakfast: Biscuits
Lunch: Treated by friend for birthday
Dinner: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli pasta

Monday:
Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Treated to chicken by friend
Dinner: on the road getting my mom from the airport.

Tuesday:
Dinner:::Pizza

Wednesday:
Dinner: Italian Chicken and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner from Yellow Bliss Road. I used Carrots, Asparagus and Potatoes as the veggies.

Thursday:
Dinner: Cotton Patch

Friday:
Dinner: Mexican restaurant

Saturday:
Dinner:  Sausage, Steamed Rice and Corn on the Cob

No comments:

Post a Comment