Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Books July 7th through July 25th


In print I finished Everything Everything and moved on to Lists of Note which I did not enjoy as much as Letters of Note. I am a list maker so I thought I would enjoy the book more than I did. Once I finished it I moved on to Abominable Science!: Origins of the Yeti, Nessie and Other Famous Cryptids which I had started a couple of years ago and not finished. I am determined to get through it this time.


I did manage to complete several audio books including In The Great Green Room which I liked, You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life which I hated, Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit which I liked, Insane Clown President: Dispatches from the 2016 Circus which I found fascinating, Real Murders by Charlaine Harris which I am on the fence about, The Hour of Land: A Topography of America's National Parks by Terry Tempest Williams which I loved and this morning I started The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment