Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Last week of April

This technically is the last week of the month but because payday falls during the week next week I will need to make it 2 weeks before I go grocery shopping.

This week I have this to work with from the CSA and farmer's market

CSA share

Farmer's Market 






Sunday April 22nd:
Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: fried chicken
Dinner: Grilled ribs, cream peas, strawberries and toasted sourdough

Monday April 23rd:
Breakfast: raisin toast
Lunch: leftover ribs, peas and strawberries
Dinner: Made lettuce wraps using up some leftover smoked pork from the freezer. I simmered it on the stove in sauce (Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps) from Domestic Superhero. Served with steamed rice this turned out awesome.

Tuesday April 24th:
Breakfast: raisin toast
Lunch: gyro and fries with friends
Dinner: Mini meatloaf with cheese center with Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus from Cafe Delites.  If I make the asparagus again I will cut the amount of oil, garlic and the cook time. They were a touch soggy and we really prefer ours crisp.

Wednesday April 25th:
Breakfast: donuts!
Lunch: pizza rolls, strawberries and crepe
Dinner:Brinner! Pancakes with blackberry jam, scrambled eggs, and bacon

Thursday April 26th:
Breakfast: donuts for work meeting
Lunch: hamburger in my car while I tried to finish listening to a podcast
Dinner: One Pot Sausage Penne Pasta from Six Sisters' Stuff. This one was pretty good!




Friday April 27th:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: sandwich
Dinner: fish sticks with homemade mac-n-cheese.

Saturday April 28th:
Breakfast: Biscuits
Lunch: snacking at home
Dinner: Went out to Hibachi for our anniversary and did not get my phone out at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment