Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Second Week of April


This food week started with the CSA pick up on Saturday. This week I chose to pick up the all veggie basket as I still had some eggs and sausage. I may alternate depending on what is available but will have to learn on the fly since this is a new CSA



This week I passed on the beets and 1 head of cabbage to grandma as I knew we would not eat them. I still had pickles from last week so I passed those on to a coworker. From there I worked out the following menu


Sunday April 8th:
Breakfast: donuts
Lunch: hamburgers with friends
Dinner: Baked spaghetti using up the leftovers from last week

Monday April 9th:
Breakfast: leftover kolaches
Dinner: Moo Shu Pork from Gimme Some Oven with a couple of changes and some steamed rice. I did not have coleslaw mix and had picked this for the menu to use up some cabbage so I cut some up as well as "shaved" a carrot and used that instead. I also used up the leftover pork chops cut thin so I was able to skip the cooking step for that.


Tuesday April 10th:
Breakfast: leftover donut
Lunch: Wendy's with a friend
Dinner:Flanken style ribs, Parmesan asparagus and cinnamon apples

Wednesday April 11th:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Gyro and fries with friends
Dinner:Leftover Steak Hash from That Susan Williams. I used the last potato from the BB pickup and some of the leftover roast from a couple of nights ago.

Thursday April 12th:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Salad, lunch meat and cheese with a friend
Dinner:Grilled chicken, ranch roasted carrots and black beans

Friday April 13th:
Breakfast: Pig in a blanket
Lunch: chicken strips
Dinner: One Skillet Chicken Enchilada Pasta from Chelsea's Messy Apron. I used leftover chicken and black beans in mine.



Saturday April 14th:
Breakfast: cinnamon rolls
Lunch: pizza rolls
Dinner: frozen pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment