Monday, June 20, 2016

Menu for 2nd Week of June

My mom gave me a pretty short notice that she was coming to visit. She also arrived with Church's chicken and some groceries. I made a menu based on these options and we headed through the week with that plan.


What actually happened which ended up being pretty close to the original plan.

Sun June 12th: Grilled cheese with cinnamon apples

Mon June 13th: Mom arrived with Church's chicken, mashed potatoes, rolls and mac and cheese

Tue June 14th: The ignition on my outside grill quit working so I went with plan b the cast iron grill pan. We had grilled steak, roasted new potatoes, buttered rolls and Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Sticks.

Wed June 15th: Chili was on the menu! We used up the leftover pinto beans from last week.

Thur June 16th: Beef Strogonoff using up the leftover grilled steaks

Fri June 17th: Pizza!!!!

Sat June 18th: Crock Pot Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Asparagus sauteed in butter with some Teriyaki sauce as well as a green salad and corn on the cob.

It was a really good dinner week and I am excited about the next menu as the produce co-op had a ton of good stuff this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment