Monday, June 20, 2016

Start of June

I am behind in posting. I have been trying to get yard projects done and had my mom visit.


Sunday June 5th: Spaghetti

Monday June 6th: Chicken nuggets

Tuesday June 7th: Grilled flanken style ribs with baked Acorn squash and garlic bread.

Wednesday June 8th: Chicken fajitas and leftover Carne Guisada

Thursday June 9th: I did make the baked spaghetti using up the rest of the tomato sauce from the guisada recipe as well as the leftover noodles and sauce from earlier in the week. I did not have any fresh mushrooms so I used the rest of 1 jar of dehydrated that I soaked for a bit and the rest of some shredded cheese.

Friday June 10th: I made pinto beans in the crockpot using up 3 slices of bacon for seasoning. The cornbread was a disaster. I forgot to put the baking powder in it so it did not rise.

Saturday June 11th: BBQ Chicken and Bacon Taquitos which enabled me to use up all the leftover fajita chicken, bacon and corn tortillas


As you can see this week was quite the dinner disaster but we survived and made it to the next week to try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment