Thursday, June 30, 2016

Groceries for July

I have not posted my grocery lists or totals for over a month and need to get back to it.  I am also trying to remember to get pictures of the purchases this month.  Yesterday's grocery purchases will mark the beginning of totals for July and below are the photos and totals. Forgive the bad photos, I was taking these late last night when I thought about it.


Farmer's Market purchase

Yellow Meat Watermelon   $7.00
Mess of fresh Black-Eyed Peas   $6.00
Pluots  $5.00

Total: $18.00



Sprouts purchase

~ 1lb peaches  $0.52
2 pints blueberries $1.76
~1lb nectarines $0.97
~3/4lbs cheddar cheese $2.38
~1/2lb turkey breast $1.88
2 containers muffins $5.98
4 pkgs ball canning lids ( 2 wide mouth, 2 regular) $3.96
Dr.Bronner's Liquid castile soap (citrus) $13.49
Dr. Bronner's bar castile soap $2.99
Bag credit for bringing my own ($0.15)

Total   $35.42


I was mad at myself once I got home and remembered there was a $5.00 of $30.00 purchase in the Sprout's ad. Weighing needs to see if I should go back and do more grocery shopping and use the coupon.  I also have a real problem resisting the muffins. Every single time I go in sprouts I come out with at least 1 muffin, might have to have an intervention.

running total for July:  $53.42


No comments:

Post a Comment