Monday, September 18, 2017

3rd Week of September

I picked up my last CSA share. I need to decide if I am going to participate again and if I can afford to outlay the cash up front. After I picked up my share I went to the farmer's market and picked up a few additional items.

CSA share

Farmer's Market

I spent $16 at the farmer's market with $7 of that being for the loaf of bread.








Sunday:
Breakfast: Kaloches
Lunch: McDonald's
Dinner: Spaghetti with Toasted Sourdough

Monday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: chicken wrap
Dinner: Pinto beans with ham and cheddar biscuits. I use the term cheddar biscuits when what really happened is I got home and was getting ready to make cornbread only to discover I used all the flour over the weekend to make chocolate chip cookies with the boys. Since I am in the middle of the pantry challenge I fished around in there to find a box of Red Lobster cheddar biscuit mix. This became the bread with our meal last night.

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch:Sub sandwich
Dinner: Grilled Ribs, green salad and green beans



Wednesday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly and a green salad
Dinner: One Pan Sausage, Broccoli and Parmesan Pasta from Chelsea's Messy Apron. I used the leftover spaghetti noodles as that is the pasta I had available. Clark loved this dish more than anyone!

Thursday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly, snack cake and chips
Dinner: Grilled Turkey and Cheese on the remaining sourdough.

Friday:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch:peanut butter and jelly, snack cake and crackers
Dinner:Tasty Hamburger Skillet from FoodHero.org. This one used up a bunch of stuff I had leftover and from the CSA/Farmer's Market shares. My only recommendation would be to up the salt slightly if using fresh ingredients versus canned. 

Saturday:
Breakfast: Kaloches
Lunch: Birthday Party and Hair cuts so grazing at home in between
Dinner: Easy Meatball Parmesan Casserole from The Kitchen is My Playground. Although meatballs are not my favorite Phillip loves them so this dinner was mostly for him and to use up the meatballs in the freezer.






No comments:

Post a Comment