Thursday, January 25, 2018

Additional Clean Out

Cleaning out one area leads to another and another. I cleaned out and organized our linen closet as the boys got new bedding for Christmas. I then worked on my spice cabinet which was out of control and then my cookbooks.


The linen closet was actually the first project after Christmas that I undertook.



All the spices came out of the cabinet then were sorted by use. The right hand stack are the spices I use on a regular basis and then the middle stack occasionally and the left stack rarely.


This was a hard sort as I love cookbooks. I have a limited space for them so I narrowed it down to just the amount that would fit in that space. The others will be listed on Amazon so hopefully someone else can enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment