Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Year New Books! Jan 1st through Jan 11th


I am starting over on the book list. This year I am going to finish the last couple of library books I have checked out and other than audio I am determined to not start any more library books. I am going to tackle and hopefully finish ( at least mostly) this stack next to my bed.


They are divided by genre and I am trying to decide if I want to tackle one genre at a time or read one from each genre until I finish each category.



This year started with Sleep No More by PD James on audio. This one was a quick listen and I enjoyed most of the short stories. I have added this author to my need to read list so once the stack by the bed is complete I can check out more. Next up was The Child by Fiona Barton which I hurried to listen to as I was wait listed for months. I found the writing great but similar to The Widow. I figured out what happened before the big reveal and was happy I turned out to be correct.


In print I finished reading  Connection Parenting: Parenting through Connection Instead of Coercion, Through Love Instead of Fear by Pam Leo. At first I was not getting anything out of what the author was saying. As the chapters progressed I feel like I picked up some information that will help me parent the boys better.


No comments:

Post a Comment