Friday, January 12, 2018

New Year on the Grocery Front

I usually have some grand plan on New Years but this time I am shying away from grandness. I am just working on minimizing our possessions and streamlining our routines. I want to spend as much time as possible outdoors this year.

As for our grocery bill I am still shooting for $300 a month with most of that being spent at the farmer's market. It has been great now that we are a regular at the market. The farmers save us back items and really share information with the kids. If I do not have Clark with me the farmer we buy carrots from and the cheese guy always ask me about him.  I am planning on putting in a garden again this year but with a simpler lifestyle I think I can spend more time tending it.

With all of this being said I will start posting pics and totals again Feb 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment