Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Last week of March

You can tell in my last post when Phillip arrived home. This week I need to work on cleaning out the freezer and getting it ready for April's grocery run.

I have not managed to make a meal plan and have just been pulling stuff out of the fridge and freezer for meals. This is not the best method for me since it leaves me in a panic when I get home but it is how this week is going.


Sunday Mar 25th:
Breakfast: Donuts
Lunch: Chicken Enchilada with friends
Dinner: Brinner! Pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs

Monday Mar 26th:
Breakfast: kolaches
Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich, diced peaches and chips
Dinner: Baked Gnocchi with Bacon, Tomato and Mozzarella from Simply Delicious.  I used leftover bacon for this so I skipped the cooking bacon step. Because I skipped that step I dug out the jar of bacon grease from the fridge and used a smidge to cook the paprika and garlic. I followed the recipe from there.

Tuesday Mar 27th:
Breakfast: kolaches
Lunch: Chicken strips with a friend
Dinner:Pulled Pork Enchiladas from Recipe Tin Eats. No picture but this was on the menu last night using the last of the leftover pork and some leftover tortillas from Sunday lunch.

Wednesday Mar 28th:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch:Black Pepper chicken and Lo-Mein
Dinner: Fish Sticks and steamed rice

Thursday Mar 29th:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: Ham and Cheese sandwich with banana chips and diced peaches
Dinner: Steamed some broccoli, mixed it with the leftover rice and leftover chicken. I covered in cheese and baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment