Friday, March 2, 2018

Second Week of February



Sunday: Used leftovers to make tacos tonight. Clark wants me to take a picture of his food now when I take a picture of mine.


Monday: Mongolian Beef from Dinner Then Dessert with steamed rice . This was tasty but I hate frying in the house so it will not be in regular rotation.

Tuesday: 20-Minute Skillet Tuscan Tortellini from Chew Out LoudLot soupier than the recipe appears, also it was not as flavorful as I hoped. The few minutes everything is in the pan together is just not enough for the flavors to meld.


Wednesday: Pizza as I forgot we had an appt to get our taxes done. 

Thursday: Wild Mushroom with Beef Stew from Girl and the Kitchen with egg noodles. 
 
Friday: Roasted Chicken with Crispy Garlic Ranch Potatoes from The Real Food Dietician. I did not get a picture of dinner this night. We liked both of these items although I could have easily just used a packet of ranch on the potatoes rather than essentially making it from scratch.

Saturday: Black Pepper Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry from Savory Spice rack with noodles. I thought it was way too tangy but Phillip liked it. I still think if I make it again I will cut the vinegar.


No comments:

Post a Comment