Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Last Week of February, First Days of March


The last week of the month is always putting together random ingredients and hoping great meals come out of it.



Sunday: These 2 helped me make some no bake cookies and dark chocolate pumpkin bread. Due to all the baking I just did not feel like making a huge dinner. I baked the last frozen pizza that was still hanging out in the freezer.



Monday: Creamy Spinach and Tortellini Soup from Life Made Simple which Phillip really liked. I was on the fence and may still be as to my opinion.  


Tuesday: Paleo Slow-Cooked Italian Pot Roast by Trina's Paleo newbie , garlic butter asparagus, ranch carrots. I was out of fresh mushrooms so I used some dehydrated and just upped the liquid.


Wednesday: Bulogi Korean Beef  by Copper House Happy using the leftover roast and steamed rice. I put a smidge too much ginger in this time.


Thursday:  Pigs in a blanket with homemade shells and cheese. 

Friday: One Pot Thai Chicken and Rice Dish by Chew Out Loud. I used up the leftover chicken I had in the freezer and leftover rice. 

Saturday: Sooo when it was time to cook dinner I could not remember what I was planning making the lettuce wraps from. After much staring in the fridge, freezer and pantry I went with meat loaf muffins, roasted potatoes and sauteed asparagus.  I also had started eating before I remembered to take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment