Monday, March 5, 2018

Third Week of February



Sunday: The boys requested spaghetti and meatballs for dinner so that is what we had.

Monday: Chicken Pot Pie from Footeprints using leftover chicken, end of some frozen peas and corn.  I did not check on it in time and it was a bit brown.


Tuesday: Dinner out with my honey!



Wednesday: Pork Roast from the crock pot, steamed broccoli with cheese, and sweet potato fries.

Thursday: Instead of taquitos we had tacos. I did not get a picture of the food but got a picture of the one in the family who loves tacos.  Used the leftover pork up .



Friday:  Forgot the picture until I was almost done. Bacon, pancakes and scrambled eggs.


Saturday: 5 Ingredient Bacon Asparagus Pasta from Gimme Some Oven.  I used chicken stock instead of the wine and leftover bacon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment