Monday, April 8, 2013

This weekend was crazytown at my house!!! I had so many commitments and a 3 year old tagging along. He is a pretty good sport for all of the stuff I put him through. I did make another grocery store run on Saturday since my honey decided that despite our schedule he needed to smoke a roast for the church potluck. This resulted in me spending $21.95 at Kroger and $33.80 at Sprouts. Our fridge and freezer are busting at the seams at the moment so I will only be picking up milk the rest of the month. I also sold $10 worth of the asparagus I picked up from my co-op and I am trading some for a dozen tamales tomorrow night. Over the weekend I also sold some honey and lemons I had at the house which will take another $5 off my monthly total. This puts the total at $161.11, but to be fair I will make it $171.11 since I was to tired to cook on Saturday night and bought a pizza at Papa Murphy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment