Friday, August 9, 2013

So for the day off "work"

I am not sure how the child magically knows when I have a day off. He is almost always still asleep when I take him to the sitter at 7:30 each morning and yet today when we could have slept in he was up at 6:00am, so needless to say that is when my day got started. Despite being off I still took him to the sitter so I could try to get more stuff done than is possible with a toddler who sprouts 20 hands anytime I am trying to clean. Out of my list of 20 items to do today I have so far accomplished 7 and there is still time left in the day. Unfortunately since the child decided to get up early I am exhausted but really need to get a couple more things done since people are coming by the house tomorrow early enough that I will not have a chance to get a bunch done. The excitement tomorrow will be my new bike! It will be way to hot to ride tomorrow but I am excited all the same to have a bike finally. There is an amazing amount more I could type but I need to get off here and get the munchkin in the bath and remake his bed so he can got to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment