Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rain and line drying clothes do not mix

Last night I remembered to run my errand on the way home so yeah me. I stopped at Target hoping to get some crayons for the munchkin's birthday goody bags but alas they were out. While there though I took advantage of some awesome coupons from the Sunday paper and a bag discount managing to score 6 shave gels and 2 shampoos for .94!!! I dropped off the trade items and then turned in some books at the library before heading home.  Of course by the time I did this and made it home the clothes I had on the line were getting drenched by the surprise rain storm and had to end up in the dryer.



Last night I made burgers for dinner from patties and buns in the freezer. It was quick and pretty yummy.

Info on August totals: $.94 added to $145.14 for a total of $146.08

No comments:

Post a Comment