Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Roller Coaster Weekend, no Mommy Awards for Me

This weekend was such a roller coaster, mainly for me.
Friday after work I headed home hoping to get a bunch done as always and as usual I did not get it all done. Dinner ended up being grilled sausages served like hot dogs as I neglected to pull anything out on Friday morning. I really think this was the extent of my accomplishments for the evening. I wanted to water the yard but it looked like it was going to rain so I put it off and then once it was dark I did not want to get out and water.
Saturday morning I had to make up for the lack of accomplishment on Friday. The kids of course woke up at 7am on a day when we really did not have to be anywhere. Since they were up we went ahead and got started on our day. I showered with the bathroom and shower door open so the tiny one would not scream at the door thinking it was a portal that was transporting me away. Once out of the shower I got laundry started so I could get it out on the line before we headed out. This was traumatic for the tiny one who once again was out of my presence. After hearing him scream while I was out there hanging out the clothes and Logan yelling out the door that Clark was screaming I was ready for some aspirin. The day went a little better once I got them out of the house. We went to Target for some safety pins so I could tag the JBF items as well as some note cards for Phillip. After Target we went by the library for both returns and pick ups. I, of course could not make it out of there without checking out additional items that I clearly do not have the time to read especially before they are due.

I did not finish this post before I forgot everything that went on over that weekend....Trust me when I say it was a ton of nonsense and involved a horrible incident where I rolled Logan's fingers up in the car window. I spent the rest of the day feeling guilty about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment