Friday, August 28, 2015

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Thursday morning we dealt with Logan and his apparent sleep walking. He did make me laugh a ton before we left for school. He LOVES pencils as much as I do and LOVES to sharpen them. He brought his pencil in our room as I was getting ready and was asking where his pencil sharpener was. I told him if he did not know then he would probably have to wait until after school to find it since we needed to leave in a little while. He then said it was his magic wand and it was broke. He had tried to make a couple of things "discappear" and they did not. He then abbra cadabraed Clark to get him to stay still and it worked. Then he tried again saying "Abbra Cadabra make Clark disappear" and then " mama, see it did not work". Phillip's response was maybe it is the person not the wand because the "spells" are supposed to rhyme.
After work it was a mad dash as Phillip had worked on a deal with Target for new phones. We made it to the Target in the next town over where they were holding phones for us. It was a lot of work but we ended up with 2 new phones, cell service at a better rate than what we had and almost $400 in gift cards by the time we left 1&1/2 hours later. This put it after 8pm so I just took us through the Rosa's drive through and picked up dinner. Clark was asleep before we got home and stayed that way all night. Logan ate dinner with us, had his bath and then had to finish up his home work before bed. He was not happy about most of it and kept asking why things were boring. I of course had to keep explaining that life is not always entertaining. I was sooo ready for him to go to sleep last night!

Friday AKA this morning Logan did not want to go to school. It was slightly funny, frustrating and sad at the same time. He was asking why Kindergarten was sooooo long and why he had to go every day day day? We had to start a conversation that I am sure is going to continue for the rest of his life at home. Sometimes things are not fun, you have to do some things whether you want to or not and you will go to school weekdays just like mommy has to go to work. I parked down the street once we made it to school and we walked in together. He started crying before I left because he was going to miss me so we had to have another brief chat. I imagine that he ended up having fun today but will see when I get home.
I discovered today at work that one of the doctor's here also has the same no rhythm issue as me! I can not keep a rhythm to save my life. When I am somewhere that people are clapping along with a song such as church I have to watch someone else and keep pace with them. It was nice to know I am not the only person in the world who has this issue. I have always really wished I could play an instrument of sing since I love music so much. My dad always used to tell me " Lisa, you should be on the radio. So we could turn you off." Oh well, I will continue my love of music and live with my no rhythm issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment