Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Friday's Green Chef package

The Green Chef order came on Friday! It was like Christmas to unpack all the amazing food. I made sure to take a picture for my Facebook group and here it is.
This is 3 meals worth of food that I bought on a promotion for $9 to cover shipping. This order really will help us get out of the month on budget.

Here is a picture of the Carrot Gnocchi meal which I am actually trading for some cocoa powder and condensed  milk. If you have read the blog before or know me personally you know that I belong to a trade group and sometimes it is the only way I can get stuff I need. The cocoa powder and condensed milk were on my grocery list so I just asked for those in trade. After all that explanation here is a pick of just the ingredients for the Carrot Gnocchi. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment