Friday, October 9, 2015

Bad Mommy For the Day

This morning really got off to a bad start:::

That was as far as this post got before time got away from me and then I had some crappy things happen. I was going to finish this post but it would not be fresh and unbiased, it would have 2 weeks worth of reflection on it so I am just going to put my FB post from that day on here and count it done.


Bad mom experience of the day...when you need to be at work early for a meeting and your kid is hanging on your leg crying because he wants you to walk him in the school. You get up to the door, push him inside and close the door behind him. I got on the highway and traffic was backed up because of a wreck. I could have walked him into the class since I ended up being late anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment