Friday, October 30, 2015

Rest of the Shopping List and Totals

This is a list of the grocery items I purchased after my last post. I will total them and then provide a total for the month also.

2 Dublin sodas
1 pack gum
1 box risotta
1 suet cake
1 box granola bars
6 pack pepsi
2 bags snack size chips
2 jars marinara
4 cans petite diced tomatoes
2 peach pies
1 case wipes
1 tube diaper cream
1 jacket/Halloween costume
2 bags Halloween candy
1 jar face powder
3 boxes snack cakes
1 dog bone
2 packages pepperoni
3 bottles apple juice
~1/4lb chocolate rocks
1 loaf bread
2 packages baby wipes
2 packages biscuits
1 box animal cookies
2 packages cinnamon rolls
1 can refried beans
2 packages crescent rolls
1 package fish sticks
~2&1/3lbs bananas
2 pints blackberries
1 quart strawberries
there is an item I can not discern on a receipt......
Subtotal:  77.67 Cash
Totals for October :  $91.00SNAP
                                  $223.91Cash

Seeing the totals makes me sad and mad at myself. I know there was a Halloween costume/jacket for Logan in there and candy but still I should have tried harder to keep the total under my budgeted amount. Failing month after month is really depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment