Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Birthday Parties and Pumpkin Patch

I am not sure why I have not posted for a bit. I use the excuse that I do not have time which is only a half truth. The weekends are really busy normally and while we have still done a lot of stuff I have had some down time recently but still did not get on here. I also use the excuse at home that Phillip is on the computer doing his homework which is true since he uses the time that I can corral the kids to work in relative peace but that is not a whole truth. There is time late in the evening or the option of the laptop but I have not taken advantage of either. When I think of the true reason I will post it but I suspect it is disappointment in myself more than anything. I am not getting as much done as I want or accomplishing my goals as I hoped so it is easier not to put that out to the universe. It is easier to hide it and pretend it is not so.

That is all the self reflection for now, I have a couple of weekends to briefly cover. The weekend that this post was originally started to cover was fullish. Phillip tested with another police department that Saturday morning while I was home with the kiddos getting breakfast and cleaning the house. He made it home in time to take Logan for a hair cut which I picked him up from and then we headed to a birthday party.  The kids had a great time playing at the park and breaking the pinata.

After the birthday party we headed by Winco to pick up something for Phillip's mom and then home for the evening.
Sunday we headed to church and then to the pumpkin patch where we got some good pictures and 4 pumpkins. Logan wanted to turn his pumpkin into a creeper pumpkin so we started on that and then Phillip helped him finish.







No comments:

Post a Comment