Thursday, October 15, 2015

Books Sept 16th through Oct 15th

There was a chunk of time I was not listening to or reading books since my sister was in town and we were running around.

These are the books I managed to listen to since the last time I posted.
I finished  The Theft of Memory , while it is not the best book I have listened to recently it was decent. You really get the feeling for how much he loved his parents but I did not feel close to them, the book kept them distant. The next book I listened to was True Story by Michael Finkel. I am on the fence with this one also. Once listening I realized I had heard this story before on one of the news programs. I wanted to feel for the author but he spent way too much time in the book justifying what he did. After that one I listened to

No comments:

Post a Comment