Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Books Feb 23rd Through Mar 16th


Since the last post I have listened to A Troublesome Inheritance which was interesting. I am taking it with a grain of salt as I do with most theory based books but some of the theories make sense.  Once I finished that one I immediately dived into The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith and Idiocy.  I really did enjoy this one and it was a quick listen. It was full of information about Rainn that I did not know and has made me want to stream The Office and binge watch it.  Since finishing this one I have not had any books to listen to but have been working on knocking out the rest of the books on my currently reading list.

At the last post I was reading Blessing the Hands that Feed Us and ended up having to turn it in and then check it back out. I did finish it though!!! This has brought the list down to 24 items which is thrilling me! I feel like I might actually accomplish clearing the list this year! In addition to Blessing the Hands though I finished off Self Sufficiency for the 21st Century. This was an interesting book that I think I might purchase if we ever move out of the city. After finishing these I picked Books to Die For back up and I am trying to make headway before it is due. Of course this book in itself is adding a ton of books to my to-read list.


No comments:

Post a Comment